Banner

Banner

[TRANS] Seungri's Diary on Josei Seven Magazine "Other members also like Japanese Food"! (vol 2) (120720)

| Friday, July 20

Everyone, have you had your meal? For this week too, me, VI will tell you more about BIGBANG’s private life!

In Korea, the phrase “Have you eaten?” has become like a greeting, which shows that food is really important. My favorite food is gyudon (rice bowl), so among the members, we started our day with asking “Have you eaten gyudon?” (laugh). But as entertainer, I have to think about my body shape, right? That’s why, every time after I ate oily foods, I’ll drink Oolong tea. Now, the fridge in my room is filled with Oolong tea and green tea’s bottles (laugh).

Whether in Korea or in Japan, when we’re doing our activity as 5, usually we’ll go out to eat together. Japanese foods are so delicious, and we really like ramenand curry! Among members, TOP is the most fussy about foods. If the food doesn’t suit his taste, he’s not going to eat it even if he’s hungry. But he really has a sweet tooth, he eats youkan(sweet bean jelly) with ice cream on top of it (laugh). He doesn’t like something that’s really spicy, but he likes sushi and wine.

GD (G-DRAGON) is thin but he eats a lot. He often eats such as steak, rice bowl, plenty of dishes, and also sweets. I’m jealous since he’s not gaining weight!SOL who has a muscular body, likes to eat grilled meat. D-LITE said he dislikes Baumkuchen and donuts (laugh)

Well, we have what we like and don’t but among us there’s no one that’s really a big eater (gluttonous)~ We’re different from the ‘MONSTER’(new song title), we’re just a normal person (laugh)

Today’s photo was taken when all 5 of us went to eat sushi after the concert last time. Honestly, my stomach was full since I already ate the catering food. But since TOP said, “Let’s go to eat”, that moment I thought “Eeh!” but then I just agreed by saying “Okay”. Then, every time they’ll say “Why don’t you eat this”, and offer me such as pink color of Otoro that looks pretty much like GD’s hairstyle, or some sweet shrimp, they made me ate a lot.

I’m forcing myself, this is some painful part of being the youngest right? (laugh)


VI’s solo photo cap: I ate spaghetti with thick sauce while recording for Nagoya TV show. On top of it, there were Nagoya’s famous food which is chicken wing,miso cutlet and fried shrimp. After the recording along with 10 staffs we ate it all

Photo at sushi restaurant’s cap: After ended the first day Alive Tour concert in Saitama Super Arena, with all members we went to sushi restaurant. We cheered “Let’s work hard tomorrow” with oolong tea


NOTE: The next issue of this series will be publish once in every two weeks in Josei Seven Magazine. See also Volume 1 from here---> 
volume 1 .
Source: marthapido@tumblr//bbganda@ameblo//
viholic_jp@twitter
Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD 

Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD